- Ceramic fiber shaped products are made of high-quality ceramic fiber cotton by vacuum molding process. The purpose of developing this product is to make special-shaped products with excellent high-temperature performance and self-supporting strength.
- Ceramic fiber special-shaped products are all special-shaped products required by certain industrial sectors in specific production links. Each product needs to make a special mold according to its shape and size. According to the performance requirements of the products, different binders and additives are selected to meet the use requirements.
- All special-shaped products have low shrinkage in the service temperature range, and keep the characteristics of high heat insulation, light weight and impact resistance.
- Unburned materials are easy to cut or machine. In the process of use, the product has good anti-wear and spalling properties, and is not wetted by most molten metals.
- Shape and supply: vacuum forming products can have various sizes and shapes, including tube shape, cone shape, dome shape and square box shape. Most of the special-shaped products can be produced according to the requirements of customers, but some special-shaped products can also be stored for customers, such as casting caps and casings for nonferrous metal industry, vacuum forming fire hole for petrochemical industry, etc.
- General characteristics: the physical and thermal properties of various special-shaped products are similar to those of corresponding vacuum forming plates.
- Special treatment: vacuum forming hardener or fireclay can be applied on profiled products to provide a protective layer if necessary.
Product features: ? ? ?
- Low heat capacity
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Excellent wind erosion resistance
- Observation hole and thermometer temperature measuring hole of industrial kiln
- Fired brick in industrial kiln
- Industrial kiln door
- Liquid collecting tank and flow trough in aluminum products industry
- Thermal radiation blocks for civil and industrial heating installations